Why am I still in my box?

A year ago my mentor sent me an email about me being inside of box- not showing the world who I am, what my talents are and the gift that God has given me. Eventually I learned how to come out of my box while living in the UK and I was able to impact a few lives while doing so. 

Living inside the box was safe, no one knew me, no one expected anything of me, I could be free well at least that was the illusion I was selling to myself. In contrast, living outside of the box created a passion, it made me feel valuable, it showed me my purpose in this world and that was real freedom - knowing everyday that I can impact the world just by being who I was meant to be, created a feeling of "flying" in my soul. I actually love being outside of the box although I am more vulnerable there but I think venerability is the one thing that allows people to connect with you. It's the one thing that allows people to feel comfortable around you(i.e. like a form of humility) so don't be so afraid of being vulnerable. The world can use more vulnerable people.

Moving back home I found myself practicing old bad habits and running back into my box. To be honest I don't know how to step outside of the box in this environment. Home is where you are faced with you past while trying to hold onto your future expectations and that's where the conflict begins - you want to excel and step into your true self but your past is always there reminding you of the old self. As much as I will hate to admit it - Solitude seems like a great solution to this problem especially when you know how impactful your talents can be once you figure out how to manifest them within the social climate. Some me time and some time with people who love me seems like the right medicine for this case until I can move back into my grove.

I am going to get out of this box again and when I do it will be for good this time. I forgive myself for my past and I also forgive the people who've hurt me vice versa. I now allow myself to have a great and prosperous future filled with endless opportunities and exciting experiences. I now allow myself to create the life that I am destined for manifesting lifelong positive relationships and wealth.

Dear Box,

I am leaving now.

Thanks for everything.

Love,
Leo

- Chale X 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hon. JAGS McCartney - History Lesson #TheTimeisNow

Buckingham Baron !!!

Making Progress On New Year's Resolution