Something Greater

And so the journey continues. I've never felt more alive - not only do I feel different, people have told me I look different to. I am grateful for two years of GROWTH that England gave me. You want to know how strong you are? I advise you step outside of your comfort zone. It is only by stepping outside of yourself that you see the light that's within. By stepping outside of your comfort zone you take on new challenges in life and these challenges tend to take you to new levels. If I didn't move to England I would have never known how strong I was physically and spiritually. Thank God for that cycle of growth! - Take The Leap of Faith...

Yes I admit, up to this point I have not lived up to my fullest potential and that's because, in my community people rarely tell you "How Great You Are" as a matter of fact they tell you "How Bad You Are" at things most of the time(I pray one day that changes). I live in a colonial country and so there is a level of dependency when people aspire for greatness- they believe the government or an organisation must validate their pursuit of greatness. I never adapted that mindset - I guess I am the anomaly. I always believed in myself even when my confidence was low, I never stop believing in my ability to raise above the challenges life gave me. I am a believer! The reason I haven't lived up to my potential was because I wasn't aware of who I am.

"A child of God, made in his image" - Now that's impressive! I am made in the image of the supernatural being that created this entire universe (e.g. the stars, sun, moon and seas) - how cool is that? What is even more impressive is the fact that I am a creator too because I am made in his image. I created "Open Thought" along with a group of thinkers who wanted to shift the culture in our country. I believe next year we will accomplish just that. It will probably be the hardest thing to embark on but nothing in life worth having comes easy so I am preparing daily for the challenges that lies ahead. No matter how much I prepare when the challenges do appear they will be new to me so I must also practice the "Art of Resiliency". 2018 will be my defying year. Jesus take the wheel!

I look forward to Excellence and Prosperity in 2018 and beyond.....

- Chale X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hon. JAGS McCartney - History Lesson #TheTimeisNow

Making Progress On New Year's Resolution

Let It Flow Chale.....