Ghetto Heaven or Hell

Dear God is it fair for a criminal to go to hell?
Like is it fair for a uneducated father to go to jail ?
These are the questions that make me question my faith,
Because we were born into circumstance beyond our control,
Whether you black or white, we all want to live right by the rules of our environment,
Tupac said "Seek Knowledge from the cradle to the grave"
We go to school so society won't labels us the fools,
Then we graduate and behind those fake smiles there's a future of uncertainty,
How many of us fulfilled our high school/college ambitions?,
I guess the truth hurts,for example liking this status won't make the pain go away,
These are the questions that make me question my faith,
Dear God is it fair for a cociane addict to go to hell?,
Like is it fair for a uneducated drug dealer to go to jail ?
I'll stand his bail, not because he's my neighbour and the bible says I should love him,
Because I am capable of seeing that he's a victim of circumstance he had no control of,
Free My Brother Sammy,
His reactions were environmentally logical although illogical to the laws of the environment,
And these are the questions that make me question my faith,
She was raped by her father, whose father was raped by his uncle, whose uncle was molested by his father,
She a strong black woman carrying all of that generational pain, her saviour must be Jesus Christ, that's probably why she cries in church every Sunday,
Pray for me because I've been curse to see the pain of my generation,
And these are the thoughts that make me question my faith,
..................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hon. JAGS McCartney - History Lesson #TheTimeisNow

Buckingham Baron !!!

Making Progress On New Year's Resolution