Let It Flow Chale.....

Both of my mentors has been grilling me for my attitude lately and yes I am confessing that I was trying to force a lot of things to happen. I got worried, I allowed the fear of the future to get me completely out of my grove. I remember I would wake up hungry, ready to take on the challenges of the day and lately I've had mornings, where I didn't want to even face the reality of what my life was. Yes, somewhere I allowed society to contaminate my mind with thoughts of being an iconic success story one day. I wanted it all and I wanted it now and this is what was making my mentors uncomfortable about me. I lost the appreciation of the little things while focusing on the big picture and I cried when I realize how far I feel off from the person I was when I first started this journey.

I am back into my "FLOW" mood, just allowing things to happen and what doesn't happen wasn't meant to be. I look back at last year around this time and the odds I was up against and I was like wow, I actually overcame everything I was afraid of last year. WHAT A GREAT YEAR, I GOT THROUGH! GLORY TO GOD!!!...

Without family and friends, I don't think I would have made it this far, wow I have some great people in my life and I always remind them of that. I always tell people how I feel about them which is not a "guy thing", whatever, I don't care. If you a real friend, I will let you know. Even for the people who passed through my life, I always treated them the right way, I don't know, I blame my grandmother and mother for loving me so hard, it created this warm-hearted person who wants to see people around me living great and happy lives.

Lately, I have been second guessing having a family and just devoting the rest of my life to philanthropy work. I want to make a difference the best way I can. I don't care about society and what it refers to as the ideal modern day life, that equation has failed us because most modern day life people are miserable. We've complicated life when life was already a complicated situation, we set all these goals, measurements and achievements for ourselves and in the end are left physically drained and miserable; what a life!. 

My Advice: SIMPLICITY!!!...Listen more than you speak, give yourself quiet time and have a few drinks now and again(preferably wine ;-) to loosen up and be expressive to the people who mean you well!, those are usually the best times, lol.....

TTYL,
Chale X


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Progress On New Year's Resolution

Why am I still in my box?