Popular posts from this blog
Why am I still in my box?
A year ago my mentor sent me an email about me being inside of box- not showing the world who I am, what my talents are and the gift that God has given me. Eventually I learned how to come out of my box while living in the UK and I was able to impact a few lives while doing so. Living inside the box was safe, no one knew me, no one expected anything of me, I could be free well at least that was the illusion I was selling to myself. In contrast, living outside of the box created a passion, it made me feel valuable, it showed me my purpose in this world and that was real freedom - knowing everyday that I can impact the world just by being who I was meant to be, created a feeling of "flying" in my soul. I actually love being outside of the box although I am more vulnerable there but I think venerability is the one thing that allows people to connect with you. It's the one thing that allows people to feel comfortable around you(i.e. like a form of humility) so don't ...
Ghetto Heaven or Hell
Dear God is it fair for a criminal to go to hell? Like is it fair for a uneducated father to go to jail ? These are the questions that make me question my faith, Because we were born into circumstance beyond our control, Whether you black or white, we all want to live right by the rules of our environment, Tupac said "Seek Knowledge from the cradle to the grave" We go to school so society won't labels us the fools, Then we graduate and behind those fake smiles there's a future of uncertainty, How many of us fulfilled our high school/college ambitions?, I guess the truth hurts,for example liking this status won't make the pain go away, These are the questions that make me question my faith, Dear God is it fair for a cociane addict to go to hell?, Like is it fair for a uneducated drug dealer to go to jail ? I'll stand his bail, not because he's my neighbour and the bible says I should love him, Because I am capable of seeing that he's a victim of circ...
Comments
Post a Comment