I am Not Fighting Anymore



I am at a stage in my journey where I've completely surrender my being to the Universe - to God. Happiness lies within and can never be achieve from anything outside because everything outside is subject to change but what's within can never be change. I focus my attention on God(my internal spirit) with Jesus as my teacher guiding me through this process of growth. I am so thankful for everyone whose been reading my blog through this journey. As you read you would see the Good times and Bad times and I intended for it to be that way. I sugar coated no experience, I left out no details- this blog revealed the real me.

As I write this final post, I would like to say thank you for you for not giving up on yourself, thank you for choosing to strive in-spite of the odds, thank you for seeking personal development. I hope you've gain valuable lessons from this blog and I hope to see you at the next stage of my journey whenever it take me. My final words of wisdom is this "Life is an adventure and trails and tribulations come not to break us but to give us a deeper understanding about ourselves. It is not a race but a marathon - ENDURE!

God bless us all!

Amen...

Leo "Chale X" Lightbourne 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hon. JAGS McCartney - History Lesson #TheTimeisNow

Buckingham Baron !!!

Making Progress On New Year's Resolution