The Mind Of A Critical Thinker - Acceptance

I think I'll write more in-depth on this topic with my Let's Inc Post for next week but acceptance is key to living a life not filled with misery. We all have to accept some level of discomfort in our lives and most often it's the most difficult thing to do.

God gives us these test and honestly as we pass one, another one comes which is harder which causes us to use every resource possible to solve it. It's draining and emotionally unbearable at times but I'm reminded that my strength cometh from the Lord.

You have to accept what you can't change, doing otherwise is just a waste of time. 

Be Bless, Be Brave, One Love,
Leo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let It Flow Chale.....

Making Progress On New Year's Resolution

Why am I still in my box?